As well as our weekly general auction, Auctions NI, Lurgan also provide a professional and personal “On-Site” auction service, at your own premises, to include both commercial and private sales.
From a factory clearance, executor’s, retirement or downsizing sale, we can provide a friendly, efficient all-in service with the fastest post-auction pay out available. We pride ourselves on our attention to our clients’ needs and instructions and providing the best service possible. Please feel free to give us a call to discuss your needs.
Recent successful On-Site Auctions include:
- Entire contents of large garden Centre, including all stock, fixtures & fittings, external fencing etc.
- Large deceased estate conducted in Church Hall
- Full commercial gym contents
- Large electrical & furniture retailer
- Warehouse clearance – brand new Fireplaces and ancillaries.
- Massive Liquidation Sale – brand new household furnishings
- Pub clearances
- Nightclub and Restaurant clearance.
- Cafe\Deli clearance.
- Liquidation clearance – high end Boutique Ladies fashions.
- Lots more On-site auctions including house clearances, antiques and art.
To discuss your requirements and arrange for one of our representatives to call with you, please contact our office,after 10am, on 028 (048 from the South) 38988404. We can assure attention to detail, total discretion and a top quality service at all times to bring your transaction to a satisfactory completion.
We offer Insolvency Practitioners a full service from valuation reports right through to the sale of businesses as a whole or via individual assets.
Our extensive range of services include:
- Sale of Businesses as ‘Going Concern’ or via Individual Assets/Property/Stock
- In-House Asset Recovery Team
- On-Site or Desktop Appraisals – including listed and photographic inventories
- Site Clearances, Asset Removals and securing of site where necessary
- Auctions and Tenders In-House or On-Site
- Specialist In-House Marketing to Target Markets, aiming for the best possible return
Auctions NI can sell your Motorbike, Scooter, Motorboat, Cruiser, Lorry/Van, Horsebox, in fact any type of vechile or plant.
Sell your car / commercial vehicle the easy way. Let us do the work – no phone calls from time wasters at all hours, no waiting at home for callers who never turn up.
Just leave your car and documents with us and we will do the rest. We will even do the paperwork on transfer of ownership for you. You’ll receive payment within two days of your car being sold!
Valuations & Appraisals
If required, when entering your lot(s), we will give you our assessment of what your lot(s) are likely to make at auction.
Valuations & Appraisals Service:
Where an on-site appraisal service is required, Auctions NI can offer an asset appraisal, projection or valuation.
In-person we inspect your items for age, condition, grade and function, the purpose is to provide you with a reliable and accurate recovery figure where applicable.